E205 Secondary Belt Cleaner
- The universal choice for all normal cleaning applications.
- Not suitable for mounting directly under the head pulley.
- Use in conjunction with torsion arm mountings to accommodate different belt thicknesses on the same conveyor and excessive belt movement due to pulley eccentricity, thereby ensuring constant pressure with the belt.
- The selection of correct blade material gives optimum blade life under all operating conditions and conveyed materials.
- Patented V-base torsion holder makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Fully sealed construction of torsion holder prevents material build-up or ingress into the spring unit.
- The twin arm design of the torsion holder prevents radial and lateral blade oscillations and only allows longitudinal blade movement thus ensuring uniform and constant blade contact with the belt, irrespective of variations in belt thicknesses and surface conditions.
- Pre-tensioned blades restrict forward movement, reduce belt contact pressure for optimized cleaning and extend belt life.
- The lightweight polymeric material used for the torsion holder ensures ease of handling, corrosion protection, and minimum impact on the belt surface after deflection.
Patented blade torsion holder and blade design incorporating a deflector skirt ensure accurate assembly and an exceptional running cleaner.
- Brelko self-adjusting torsion mountings allow the cleaner to maintain a constant pressure on the belt and greatly extend adjustment intervals, also available in the standard adjustable mounting.
- All metal components can be made from corrosion resistant materials.
- Robust construction for protracted life.