Hi-Impact Idler System
- A load point belt support system designed to offer maximum impact absorbing capabilities.
- Suitable for all belt conveyors where large particle size and severe impact load conditions occur.
- Unique torsion arm mountings absorb impact loads and are self-damping.
- Polyurethane impact rolls help to extend belt life.
- Proven polyurethane-molded impact rolls last up to 3 times longer than standard rubber lagged idlers.
- The support frame is available in standard 78 inches length and fitted with 5 strings of idler rolls.
- The support frame is designed to replace existing roller cradles and fixed to conveyor stringers.
- Open construction makes the clean-up of spillage and roll replacement very easy.
- Polyurethane idler roll arrangement promotes correct belt alignment.